PACKAGE 2A: OFF-GRID SYSTEM FOR SMALL HOLIDAY HOMES / SMALL CARAVAN / CAMPING
150Wp / 12V / 55Ah / 500VA
Package No 2a is intended for very small country residences / small caravans, camping and includes the following equipment:
|1 pcs||DAQO DQ150P (Mono-Si)
PV panel 150Wp
|1 pcs||EPSOLAR TRACER VS1024AU 10A
Solar Charge Controller PWM 10A 12V/24V
|1 pcs||Epever IP500 – 12, 12V/500VA/230V
Pure sine wave inverter 500VA /12V
|1 pcs||SunLight AccuForce S 12V – 55Ah (C10)
Solar Battery AGM maintenance free
The series SunLight is designed for repeated charge & discharge cycles.The excellent behavior of the series in a battery of each connection type, is much better than other general purpose lines, making SunLight ideal for heavy duty applications. It offers unique advantages to repeated charge & discharge cycles, and rapid recovery. It has been built with the latest technology in AGM batteries from quality materials and excellent expertise to cover every need.
|20 m||Solar Cable 4 mm²|
|1 pair||MC4 connectors (Male – Female)|
|2 pcs||Copper terminal 4 mm² Φ8|
|4 pcs||Copper terminal 16 mm² Φ8|
|3 m||Cable NYA H07V-R PVC 16 mm²|
* When purchasing the package, there is free phone support during the shop’s opening hours for any help or clarification on the PV system wiring.
- The cost of PV mounting system
- The cost of delivery
- Study / Planning/ Dimensioning / Installation/ Installation of PV panels / Wiring Installation or others Electrical installation works
- Electrical Supplies (Fuses, Extra DC – AC Cables, boards material, MC4 etc)
- Possible static study or reinforcement of the existing roof or other specific studies that may be required
- The electronic meter for the measurement of the produced power from your PV Station and the required remote transmission equipment.
If you would like to have this system installed by our specialist staff, please contact us to provide more information about where the system will be installed. Then we will be able to estimate the total cost of installing your system.
* Required a preview of your place to estimate the cost of the above.
This system is able to cover the following indicative comsuptions for the months October until April and for 3 days per week:
|Quantity||Loads||Power||Hours / Day||Days / Week|
|2 Pcs||LED Bulb||10 W||4,00||3|
|1 Pcs||TV||30 W||1,00||3|
|1 Pcs||Charger for Handy||10 W||2,00||3|
|1 Pcs||Consumption of Ιnverter||10 W||5,00||3|
|Average Daily Consumption :||180,0 Wh|
This system is also able to cover the following indicative comsuptions for the months May until September and for 7 days per week:
|Quantity||Loads||Power||Hours / Day||Days / Week|
|2 Pcs||LED Bulb||10 W||4,00||7|
|1 Pcs||Laptop||55 W||1,00||7|
|1 Pcs||TV||30 W||1,00||7|
|1 Pcs||Charger for Handy||10 W||2,00||7|
|1 Pcs||Consumption of Ιnverter||10 W||8,00||7|
|Average Daily Consumption :||265,0 Wh|
* A basic requirement that the Inverter will be turn off when it is not in use, in order to save energy.
**On sunny summer days, during the day, if our batteries are fully charged, we can additionally use the above loads to take advantage of the excess energy produced.
The average daily energy produced from PV panels is estimated at 0.317 KWh (Winter) up to 0.747 KWh (Summer) in Athens. The stored energy in our battery pack is 0.53 KWh. (80% DOD).
The average annual autonomy of the system is calculated at 2.0 days with an average annual load loss rate of <3%. (Specifically, the problem is in the months of December through February, where there may be days when the system will not be able to meet the above needs due to low sunlight and prolonged cloudiness. In this case, you can connect a Generator for to charge the loads and at the same time to charge the batteries with a suitable charger.
The system has been calculated that it will not be overshadowed by natural or artificial obstacles. If there is shading, there will be a noticeable decrease in system performance and will have to be re-dimensioned according to new data.
- We recommend installing a gas cooker – LPG oven. (ASK US)
- We recommend installing a closed / open chamber LPG wall heater or solar water heater for hot water use (ASK US)
- It is advisable to avoid the use of air conditioners for heating and to make use of alternative heat sources (gas stoves, wood stoves, pellets).
INSTRUCTIONS FOR GOOD USE OF YOUR OFF-GRID SYSTEM
- We recommend charging and maintaining the batteries at least once a month during periods when the system is powered down to maintain life.
- You do not recommend using higher loads than the rated power of the inverter. Using a higher power load can damage the inverter.
- You do not recommend using higher power loads beyond the time period described above. Using them will result to empty yours batteries earlier and turning the system off until they are charged.
- It is recommended that not all large loads operate simultaneously.
- In case of loss of load due to prolonged cloudiness, it is recommended to limit the consumption to the essentials until the batteries from the PV panels are sufficiently charged.
All packages presented are indicative of consumption (power, operating hours) as well as system autonomy. If we would like to design your own stand-alone system, please contact us and we will provide you with a complete financial offer according to your energy needs.