OFF-GRID MAIN MATERIALS PACKAGE No 11
OFF-GRID HYBRID SYSTEM
22.40 KWp / 48V / 2920Ah / 15000VA
Package No. 11 is intended for permanent residences, holiday homes, livestock farms, commercial premises, rented complexes and more. and includes the following equipment:
|80 pcs||SCHUTTEN SOLAR STP 6-280 (Poly-Si)
Schutten 280Wp (poly-Si)
|4 pcs||VICTRON ENERGY SMARTSOLAR MPPT 250/100 -TR
Solar Charger Controller MPPT 100A 12V/24V/48V. Max PV Voltage: 250V.
|3 pcs||VICTRON ENERGY MULTIPLUS 48/5000/70-100
The MultiPlus, as the name suggests, is a combined inverter and charger in one elegant package. Its many features include a true sine wave inverter, adaptive charging, hybrid PowerAssist technology, plus multiple system integration features.
|24 pcs||SUNLIGHT 18 RES OPzS 3780 / 2V
The OPzS batteries of SunLight known for their long life, high resistance to cyclic loading conditions and reduced maintenance requirements, guaranteeing you optimum energy solution. Designed with the international DIN standards, making the better choice for off-grid systems.It is open type liquid acids cylindrical plates. They are made of semitransparent resistant casing for easy view of the level of liquid.
|1 pcs||VICTRON ENERGY COLOR CONTROL GX
The Color Control GX is the communication-centre of your installation. It offers at-a-glance live information, and lets you control all products connected to it. Full system control is gained – almost anywhere in the world – by accessing your Color Control GX using our free-to-use Victron Remote Management Portal
|1 pcs||VICTRON ENERGY BMV-712 SMART
Battery monitor with Bluetooth built-in, the BMV Smart is ready for the Internet of Things (IoT) era. With Bluetooth being implemented in most other Victron Energy products, wireless communication between products will simplify system installation and enhance performance.
|2 pcs||VICTRON ENERGY VE.DIRECT CABLE 1,8m|
|1 pcs||VICTRON ENERGY VE.DIRECT TO USB INTERFACE|
* 2V Batteries, needs 3-4 weeks to manufacture from SunLight factory, from your order day.
** When purchasing the package, there is free phone support during the shop’s opening hours for any help or clarification on the PV system wiring.
- The electronic meter for the measurement of the produced power from your PV Station and the required remote transmission equipment.
- The cost of delivery
- The cost of PV mounting system
- Study – Planning – Dimensioning – Installation – Installation of PV panels – Wiring Installation
- Possible static study or reinforcement of the existing roof or other specific studies that may be required
- Electrical installation works
If you would like to have the system installed by our specialist staff, please contact us to provide more information about where the system will be installed. Then we will be able to estimate the total cost of installing your system.
* Required a preview of your place to estimate the cost of the above.
The average daily energy produced from PV panels is estimated at 43.67 KWh (Winter) up to 117.32 KWh (Summer) in Athens. The stored energy in our battery pack is 145.15 KWh. (80% DOD).
The average annual autonomy of the system is calculated at 3.5 days with an average annual load loss rate of <0.5%. (Specifically, the problem is in the months of December through February, where there may be days when the system will not be able to meet the above needs due to low sunlight and prolonged cloudiness. In this case, you can connect a Generator for to charge the loads and at the same time to charge the batteries.
The system has been calculated that it will not be overshadowed by natural or artificial obstacles. If there is shading, there will be a noticeable decrease in system performance and will have to be re-dimensioned according to new data.
- We recommend installing a gas cooker – LPG oven. (ASK US)
- We recommend installing a closed / open chamber LPG wall heater or solar water heater for hot water use (ASK US)
- It is advisable to avoid the use of air conditioners for heating and to make use of alternative heat sources (gas stoves, wood stoves, pellets).
INSTRUCTIONS FOR GOOD USE OF YOUR OFF-GRID SYSTEM
- It is recommended that the fluid of the cells be supplemented at regular intervals.
- We recommend charging and maintaining the batteries at least once a month during periods when the system is powered down to maintain life.
- You do not recommend using higher loads than the rated power of the inverter. Using a higher power load can damage the inverter.
- You do not recommend using higher power loads beyond the time period described above. Using them will result to empty yours batteries earlier and turning the system off until they are charged.
- It is recommended that not all large loads operate simultaneously.
- In case of loss of load due to prolonged cloudiness, it is recommended to limit the consumption to the essentials until the batteries from the PV panels are sufficiently charged.
All packages presented are indicative of consumption (power, operating hours) as well as system autonomy. If we would like to design your own stand-alone system, please contact us and we will provide you with a complete financial offer according to your energy needs.
- Because the photovoltaic panels 280W are out of stock they are replaced
with 315W panels there are differences in the final price of the package.