Inverter Voltronic Power AXPERT MKS III 5K-48
Inverter-charger-regulator 48V and nominal power 5000W, with 80A battery charger, MPPT 80A charge regulator for solar panels. Model Axpert MKS III 5000-48V that allows the balance of the batteries.
3-in-1 equipment that combines a 230 V converter, a battery charger when an auxiliary AC input (mains, generator set or similar) and an MPPT charge regulator from solar panels are connected.
– Detechabel LCD control unit with multiple communications
– Built-in bluethooth for mobile monitoring (android application is available)
– Supports USB on-the-go function
– Reserved communication port for BSM (RS485, CAN-BUS or RS232)
– Resetable fan design for ease of maintenance
– Power supply from mains or photovoltaic, even the battery is not possible
– Adjustable AC / PV output timer and prioritization
Eligible high power charging current
– Selectable input voltage range for home appliances and personal computers
– Compatible with mains or generator input
– Automatic restart during AC recovery
– Cold start function
Axpert maximum efficiency converter, designed for small autonomous solar installations.
Incorporates MPPT charging regulator for battery charging with high charging current.
Qualities of the multifunctional axpert all in one converter MKS III 5000W MPPT 80A
A renewed design with connectors for batteries and solar panels that connect more easily are the main external changes compared to previous models. Internally it comes with additional functions that improve the charging of the batteries with functions that did not exist in the first all in one converters.
Ability to perform equalization at intervals of manual and automatic programming from 1 to 90 days from the menu. Allows an equilibrium voltage of 27 V, necessary in lead acid batteries.
From the menu we can choose the balancing time from 30 to 900 minutes.
FP1 (Power factor 1)
MPPT 80A regulator and up to 450 volts in open circuit. The charging voltage of the MPPT regulator allows up to 48 volts to be able to use lead batteries (GEL or AGM).
All in one LCD inverter where you can see all the data of the solar installation.
In this screen you will monitor the whole system in an easy and intuitive way, the voltage and power of the solar panels, the power consumed, the frequency and the output voltage as well as the possibility of programming a variety of options and operating priorities. Very easy to use.
Includes software for windows and linux where you can monitor the system from a computer to modify values, receive history, set alarms.