OFF-GRID HYBRID SYSTEM 2.5KW WITH SECOND HAND PV PANELS (YINGLI 245Wp) FOR VACATION RESIDENCES CARAVANS & OTHER
This Package is intended for vacation residences, caravans etc. includes the following equipment:
|10 pcs||YINGLI SOLAR YL245P-29b| 245Wp (Poly-Si) | (SECOND HAND)|
|1 pcs||V.P. AXPERT VM II 2500-24 (HYBRID INVERTER)|
|4 pcs||NORTHBATT HYBRID GEL HG 250-12 | 202 ΑΗ (C10) / 12V|
|2 pcs||BATTERY BRIDGE CABLE 50mm² x 300mm|
|2 pcs||BATTERY BRIDGE CABLE 50mm² x 500mm|
|4 m||CABLE NYAF (H07V-K) 1Χ35mm2|
|10 pcs||CONNECTOR 35 MM² (Φ8 Η‘ Φ10)|
|1 pcs||BATTERY MONITOR (100VDC, 350A) |TF03KH-B|
|1 pcs||BATTERY DISCONNECT SWITCH | SLO-BDS-1|
|1 pcs||FUSE HOLDER FOR MEGA-FUSE|
|1 pcs||MEGA-FUSE 200A/32V|
|60 m||SOLAR CABLE 4 MM²|
|2 Pairs||MC4 CONNECTORS (MALE – FEMALE)|
|1 pcs||DISTRIBUTION BOARD 1Σ 8ΣΤ IP65 LEGRAND|
|1 pcs||DC CIRCUIT BREAKER (2P, 16A, 500VDC) | SLOCABLE GDL7-2P16|
|1 pcs||PV SURGE PROTECTOR (2P, DC600V, 40KA)|
|4 m||CABLE NYAF (H07V-K) 1Χ6mm2|
* When purchasing the package, there is free phone support during the shop’s opening hours for any help or clarification on the PV system wiring.
- The cost of PV mounting system
- The cost of delivery
- Study / Planning/ Dimensioning / Installation/ Installation of PV panels / Wiring Installation or others Electrical installation works
- Extra Electrical Material (Fuses, Extra DC – AC Cables, boards material, MC4 etc)
- Possible static study or reinforcement of the existing roof or other specific studies that may be required
- The electronic meter for the measurement of the produced power from your PV Station and the required remote transmission equipment.
If you would like to have this system installed by our specialist staff, please contact us to provide more information about where the system will be installed. Then we will be able to estimate the total cost of installing your system.
* Required a preview of your place to estimate the cost of the above.
This OFF-Grid Hybrid System is able to cover average energy needs up to 4.0 KWh per day without using Gen or Grid (by estimation).
The average daily energy produced from PV panels is estimated at 5.34 KWh (Winter) up to 12.53 KWh (Summer) in Athens. The stored energy in our battery pack is 7,76 KWh (80% DOD C10).
The yearly average autonomy of the system is calculated at 1,93 days with an yearly average load loss rate of <2% .
Specifically, the months of Οctober through February, where there may be days when the system will not be able to meet the above needs due to low sunlight and prolonged cloudiness. In this case, you can connect a Generator to cover the loads and at the same time to charge the batteries.
The system has been calculated that it will not be overshadowed by natural or artificial obstacles. If there is shading, there will be a noticeable decrease in system performance and will have to be re-dimensioned according to new data.
- We recommend installing a gas cooker – LPG oven. (ASK US)
- We recommend installing a closed / open chamber LPG wall heater or solar water heater for hot water use (ASK US)
- It is advisable to avoid the use of air conditioners for heating and to make use of alternative heat sources (gas stoves, wood stoves, pellets).
INSTRUCTIONS FOR GOOD USE OF YOUR OFF-GRID SYSTEM
- We recommend charging and maintaining the batteries at least once a month during periods when the system is powered down to maintain life.
- You do not recommend using higher loads than the rated power of the inverter. Using a higher power load can damage the inverter.
- You do not recommend using higher power loads beyond the time period described above. Using them will result to empty yours batteries earlier and turning the system off until they are charged.
- It is recommended that not all large loads operate simultaneously.
- In case of loss of load due to prolonged cloudiness, it is recommended to limit the consumption to the essentials until the batteries from the PV panels are sufficiently charged.
If we would like to design your own off-grid system, please contact us and we will provide you with a complete financial offer according to your energy needs
Axpert VM II 1.2KVA-2.5KVA_Plus datasheet