PACKAGE 1D: OFF-GRID LIGHTING SYSTEM FOR ROADS / GARDENS & OTHERS
Package No 1D is intended for lighting of roads, gardens and others and includes the following equipment:
|1 pcs||DAQO DQ100P (Poly-Si)
PV panel 100Wp
|1 pcs||EPSOLAR TRACER VS1024AU 10A
Solar Charge Controller PWM 10A 12V/24V
|1 pcs||TEMPERATURE SENSOR FOR THE BATTERY (RTS300R47K3.81A)|
|1 pcs||SUNLIGHT ACCUFORCE S 12V / 35Ah (C120)
Deep Cycle Battery AGM maintenance free(800 CYCLES @ 50% D.O.D).
|10 m||CABLE SOLAR 4 MM²|
|2 Pairs||MC4 CONNECTORS (MALE – FEMALE)|
|4 m||CABLE NYAF (H07V-K) 1Χ4mm2|
|2 pcs||ΚΩΣ ΧΑΛΚΟΥ ΟΠΗΣ 2,5-6ΜΜ²|
|6 m||CABLE NYMHY H05VV-F PVC 2X1,5mm²|
|2 pcs||LED FLOOD LIGHT SMD 10W (12VDC & 24VDC)
4000k / 1050Lm / IP65
* When purchasing the package, there is free phone support during the shop’s opening hours for any help or clarification on the PV system wiring.
- The cost of PV mounting system
- The cost of delivery
- Study / Planning/ Dimensioning / Installation/ Installation of PV panels / Wiring Installation or others Electrical installation works
- Extra Electrical Supplies (Fuses, Extra DC – AC Cables, boards material, MC4 etc)
If you would like to have this system installed by our specialist staff, please contact us to provide more information about where the system will be installed. Then we will be able to estimate the total cost of installing your system.
* Required a preview of your place to estimate the cost of the above.
This particular system is able to cover the lighting with 2 pieces (LED FLOOD LIGHT 10W 12VDC & 24VDC 4000k /1050Lm / IP65) for every night of the year. Turning on and off the lighting is done with sunset and sunrise respectively.
The average daily energy produced from PV panels is estimated at 218,3 Wh (Winter) up to 523,8 Wh (Summer) in Athens (Slope: 25ο, Azimuth: 0ο). The stored energy in our battery pack is 336 Wh. (80% DOD).
The average annual autonomy of the system is calculated at 2.1 days with an average annual load loss rate of <2%. (Specifically, the problem is in the months of December through February, where there may be days when the system will not be able to meet the above needs due to low sunlight and prolonged cloudiness. In this case, you can connect a Generator for to charge the loads and at the same time to charge the batteries with a suitable charger.
The system has been calculated that it will not be overshadowed by natural or artificial obstacles. If there is shading, there will be a noticeable decrease in system performance and will have to be re-dimensioned according to new data.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR GOOD USE OF YOUR OFF-GRID SYSTEM
- We recommend charging and maintaining the batteries at least once a month during periods when the system is powered down to maintain life.
- You do not recommend using higher power loads beyond the time period described above. Using them will result to empty yours batteries earlier and turning the system off until they are charged.
- In case of loss of load due to prolonged cloudiness, it is recommended to limit the consumption to the essentials until the batteries from the PV panels are sufficiently charged.
All packages presented are indicative of consumption (power, operating hours) as well as system autonomy. If we would like to design your own stand-alone system, please contact us and we will provide you with a complete financial offer according to your energy needs.