Solarnet SOL 300 / 4m² Glass Dual Energy Selective Titanium Collector
1. GUARANTEED RESISTANCE TO COASTAL AREAS
With anodized aluminum exterior lining, highly resistant to UV rays and marine moisture, the ASSOS solar water heater is guaranteed to withstand wet climates and seaside areas.
2. ASSOS SOLAR HEATING DOES NOT FREEZE
The innovative design of the closed-loop mantle guarantees its operation in freezing conditions and at the same time the antifreeze liquid protects the solar panels from being clogged with salts.
3. MORE HOT WATER FOR WINTER MONTHS
The strong polyurethane insulation of the container, 50 mm thick and 40 kgm / m υψηλής high density, ensures more hot water use, even in freezing conditions, if the outside temperature reaches 3 ° C below zero.
4. DOUBLE DURATION OF LIFE
The 2.5mm-thick metal container construction according to DIN 4800-5 ensures twice the resistance of the water tank at high network pressures compared to most common solar water heaters.
5. GUARANTEED TOLERANCE OF THE CONTAINER IN HARD WATER
In the automatic sandblasting complex, the inner surface is pre-treated and dried, with natural sand, without any chemicals. This pre-treatment ensures the perfect adhesion of the steel to the glass (DURO SMALT ELASTIC). Thus, the ASSOS BOILERS GLASS solar water heater has a very long life, even in areas with “hard water” and high salt content.
6. DOUBLE ENERGY SOLAR HEAT – HOT WATER still and in cloudiness
You can (on request) add a backup heating element to the solar water heater’s electrical resistance, which can be connected to the radiator’s water circuit and can be turned on when it is overcast, saving you a lot of money.
7. ASSOS SOLAR COLLECTOR IS THREE TOLERANCE
Common solar water heaters usually do not have ventilation holes. As a result (especially in humid climates) water vapor effects are created inside the collectors due to the temperature difference, and as a result these water vapor corrodes the collector absorber. The profile of the solar collector is provided with 4 ventilation holes, which are completely waterproof. This prevents rainwater from entering, thus protecting the solar collector from internal corrosion.
8. WELDING WITH THE ULTRASONIC METHOD
The absorbers of the ASSOS solar panels are made with copper channels and titanium surface and are autogenously bonded by ultrasonic method. This innovative method of continuous welding ensures the collector a complete heat transfer without loss and offers durability.
9. ASSOS SOLAR COLLECTOR VALUES DIRECT & INDIRECT SOLAR RADIATION
The special SOLAR TEMPERED GLASS unbreakable crystal of the solar collector ASSOS and the titanium-coated copper surface offer the lowest possible loss of reflection from solar and make it a high-efficiency solar collector.
10. STABLE PERFORMANCE OF THE COLLECTOR WITHOUT LOSSES
Double insulation of 20mm from fiberglass and 35mm from rock wool ensures high collector performance and minimizes heat loss.
11. RELIABILITY – SECURITY – PREVENTION
The 4mm thick TEMPERED GLASS glass fitted with ASSOS solar panels offers hail resistance and accident prevention, following strict international safety standards.
12. EASY TO FIT – MODERN APPEARANCE
The designed aluminum base and the copper connecting side shields, combined with the excellent exterior design of the device, offer the possibility of easy, safe and tangible placement of the solar water heater in a tiled roof and harmonized.
13. MAINTENANCE INNOVATION
The large cleaning flange Φ120 makes it easy to replace the magnesium rod and clean the tank from the salts. ASSOS BOILERS solar water heaters are manufactured to the strictest international standards and are inspected at every production stage. The SPECIFIC QUALITY AND CONTROL RECOGNITION badge bearing all parts of the device certifies that they have undergone rigorous testing to ensure high quality.
Dimensions and Weight:
• Dimensions of the water heater (boiler): 530 x 1320 (mm)
• Collector Dimensions (Y x W x B): 2050 x 1010 x 90 (mm)
• Total Weight (Kg): 200 kg
• Exterior housing: Anodized aluminum
• Tank insulation: 40 – 60 mm thick polyurethane
• Roller material: Low carbon steel 3 mm
• Jacket material: Low carbon steel 1.5 mm.
• Here tank protection: DUROSMALT 80-120microns
• Additional protection: Magnesium rod
• Electrical resistance: Bronze
• Thermostat: Four contacts bipolar
• Resistance Power: Available from 0.8 KW to 4 KW
Solar Collector Details:
• Outer casing: Anodized aluminum profile
• Collector Rear Back: 0.6 mm Galvanized Sheet
• Back Insulation: 40mm Rock Wool
• Side insulation: 20 mm fiberglass
• Absorbent: Single sheet of copper with selective titanium coating or black dye / welding ultrasonic or omega (Z).
• Absorber Pipes: Copper Tubes; 10 &? 22
• Transparent Cover: Safety Glass (Solar Tempered Glass)
• Waterproofing Material: EPDM Rubber, Transparent Silicone
MANUFACTURER WARRANTY: 5 YEARS (COLLECTOR BOILER AND BOILER)